View Single Post
Old June 15, 2016, 11:14 PM   #4
Logs

Quote:
Any pistol will cycle and shoot every load differently. That's why you have to try a box of as many brands as you can. However, I suspect 180's are just not enough to cycle the action.
Not sure I agree, my Glocks, Sigs and Colt 1911's eat anything from Blazer to Winchester White box. I bought two different brands of ammo to see about accuracy.

Quote:
Yes, they can be picky about ammo, they usually run better with full power 240. The main thing about these is not to limp wrist them, they need a firm grasp and no two hand grip on the mag floor plate/base, it can cause feeding problems. Other than the misfeeds how did you do?
Gun is pretty accurate and I did try shooting with both a one handed and two handed grip. I cleaned it good tonight so I will give it another try. I am hoping to use my GoPro for a little fun shooting a Gallon of Water, Fire Ext, and a Cement Block. I am going to pick up a new magazine to see if that helps. The magazine I have is marked 3/98. The guns shows Israel Military Industries so it looks to be an older model.

Page generated in 0.03801 seconds with 8 queries