View Single Post
Old January 3, 2020, 08:12 AM   #129
shurshot

Orsogato,

It appears you didn't read the entire thread???? Perhaps you should before taking the dealers side, unless you were the one who damaged my Colt and are still Gaslighting.??

If you order a brand new car, do you have to tell the dealer that you don't want to accept delivery if it has a few hundred miles on the odometer and a scratch on the door? Do you tell the dealer you don't want the salesman to shift it without engaging the clutch, or do you expect a basic level of compentcy and trust that they will respect and not damage your property?

Or do you expect to receive a MINT, sparkling new car? Would you accept it if damaged, swallow the financial loss
from the damage and the disappointment after the dealer / salesman lies & blames you?

If your opinion is the Dealer was in the right and I'm in the wrong, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Or, perhaps you should read the ENTIRE thread and think about it from a buyer's perspective before commenting.

I bought a brand new Colt. Through ignorant and improper handling, THEY damaged it. It COULD have been safety checked without damaging it.

This is why AFTER I contacted the Better Buisness Buero the dealer sent me a check for the damage, as they realized I would win in small claims Court and they would get additional bad publicity. Kind of hard to stay in buisness with a horrible reputation

Last edited by shurshot; January 3, 2020 at 10:28 AM.

Page generated in 0.02165 seconds with 8 queries