View Single Post
Old August 22, 2008, 04:46 PM   #15
jfrey123

Quote:
Anyone that calls any centerfire firearm a mouse gun is displaying their ignorance.
It's not ignorant to call a Bryco .25 a mouse gun. It's just a relative term to describe a group of firearms that can quite literally fit in the palm of one's hand.

Quote:
RE: pictures, have you ever noticed that Busty women never say "show me your breasts?"
They sometimes do when a woman goes out and buys a couple of new ones, just like us guys do with guns when one of us goes out and buys one. If you don't like picture threads, don't look.

Quote:
I don't believe you when you claim that you shoot 1 inch groups at 200 yards with an SKS. You are a LIAR! You say that you can hit a flying sparrow with your rifle? LIAR! Your stock .22 cloverleafs at 100M?
A discussion forum is for.... well discussions! If people want to know how accurate an SKS or .22 can be, then the question will be asked. Then people will answer their questions based on personal experience. I don't get how you have the right to call anybody a liar. Just because you've never seen an accurate SKS or awesome .22, one doesn't exist?

Quote:
Quote:
I see where many members actually have the guns they own listed in their signature box.
I see that too and just don't get it. Are those people so proud of their paltry collection (it must be small if they can list it in a signature) that they want to proclaim to the world "look at me I have a few guns".
Quote:
To sum it all up, grow up
Take a shot of your own medicine here, and quit letting signature lines and old men's fishing stories raise your blood pressure. There are bigger things in the world to worry about.

Page generated in 0.02662 seconds with 8 queries