View Single Post
Old August 20, 2008, 05:34 PM   #9
Wildebees

The real world of house murders

Gents,

In the real world your house has been scouted and decided upon, your routine has been checked, your sleeping and waking patterns have been scrutinised, your dog been fed, they have been onto your property at least twice to check your systems.

Then they either feed your dog meat or poison it with Temic - it goes two steps and dies in silence, no suffering, Then when your family is watching TV and they hear someone is having a bath, they throw a garden chair through the window, rush in and put a gun to your daughter's head and one aimed at you before you have gone to your gun safe to get the short pumpgun, and even if you have it in your hands he crowds your kid and the other one whips your wife in the mouth with his Z88 9mm. They are hard and trained and fearless and in control, not you. They put the gun against your head and rapes your wife and daughter in front of you, then take the mobile phones, your watch, the pump gun, your vehicle keys and execute you from behind after you have cried and begged for your life. It happens daily in my city; and elsewhere.

We've been attacked. We won. We are the exemptions to the rule.

I do have a pump gun, but my revolver is on me, I have gone through the mental exercise of not being scared anymore to kill immediately, and still I know that initially there is huge trauma and they have the initiative and I shall be reactive. That is the crucial thing- to immediately take the initiative, whatever the odds. They are trained in their actions, you better be as well.
"Do you not know that all human ills and mean-spiritedness and cowardice arise not from death but from fear of death? Against this therefor fortify yourself....then you shall find that by this alone are men made free."

Page generated in 0.03377 seconds with 8 queries