View Single Post
Old February 2, 2013, 03:56 PM   #13
MacPointMan

Makes no difference

I would actually be more convinced that the president understands the shooting sports if he spent time on the range from time to time.

What I can't stand is all these people that say they are an "Avid Hunter" or "Respect Hunting" and "GO shooting all the time" when they dont know the first thing about shooting.

I go to the range as often as I can afford. To me that's not enough I love to shoot and would love to improve my skills exponentially. With ammo being as expensive and hard to find as it is Ill be skipping the range quite a bit.

Heck I can't even add to my firearms collection as I would like to because of the run on guns. I have wanted an AR-15 for quite some time. I am actually in the position to buy one now. I cant even find a lower. I guess I should have bought back in October when I was fondling a little beauty at my local gun shop.

I believe that those that are so critical about the firearms that they want to limit they ought to learn about them. Learn how to shoot them. Learn the practical applications of them.

Regardless of the presidents expierience with firearms at the very least you would have thought someone would have coached him on the proper way of shouldering a shotgun. That looks like it may have been a bit uncomfortable but not at all ineffective. Perhaps it was him just saying ok get this shot so that I can appear cool.
Let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Page generated in 0.02547 seconds with 8 queries