View Single Post
Old April 11, 2011, 03:35 PM   #857
Outlaw81

Hello out there!!!!

I'm Jacob from SE OK. 29 years old and been hunting solo for about 21 years. I've had the luxury of inheriting a fine collection of Belgium Brownings, Win 70's, Mannlicher's, Rem 700's, Savages, & Kimber Rifles. I started reloading when I was eleven (with Dad & Grandpa of course!), and by no means do I know it all, but I may have a good piece of advice or two!!! Holler at me if you have any questions about any of the above rifles, hunting, or even if ya need to get rid of a rifle that's just beggin to be sold. I'm not incredibly partial to any particular brand of anything. That includes reloading. I know it sounds funny, but when you've been at this particular hobby for as long as I have, it's about the perfection of the machine, consistency of the reload, and grace of the shooter. Very glad to be here.

Page generated in 0.03126 seconds with 8 queries