View Single Post
Old February 23, 2019, 08:41 PM   #48
rclark

I've a single-seven in .327 ... But it has never seen a .327 cartridge. At the time I wanted a .32H&R Magnum revolver and this was the only single action I found that would 'work'. What I was looking for was a 'reloadable' .22 as I was bit frustrated with the shortage at the time. Of course a little later I found a Baby Vaquero, a little Bird's head Uberti sixgun, and then a Single Six.... So I am firmly in .32 territory. Now that .22 is plentiful again at a reasonable price they don't get shot to often. I tested 78g RN, 100g RN, and 115g FP. Found good loads (subsonic in revolvers) for all the bullets tested. No interest in .327. In my opinion, the .327 is a solution to a non-existent problem. But again, that is just my opinion... I've .357s on up for 'magnum' power if I ever need it. And these are revolvers that my wife can also enjoy shooting.
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Last edited by rclark; February 23, 2019 at 08:56 PM.

Page generated in 0.03510 seconds with 8 queries