View Single Post
Old October 15, 2011, 03:06 PM   #13
Uncle Malice

Quote:
And sending a broken gun back to the factory to be fixed was beyond consideration.
No. I just didn't care enough to send it in. It was less than $400. I got a fair trade on it, so that was good enough for me. I'm impatient.

My opinion on the quality stem from the take down lever. It's not very well designed. It almost hurts your fingers trying to pop that pin out from the back side. The slide to frame fit was not very good. It didn't wobble or anything, but the rear of the slide did not line up with the frame as nicely as the P-series does. The replaceable grip panels are a bear to remove too. Not very user friendly.

It is what it is.. for $400, it's a decent gun. I do not think it's a $500+ gun. I do not think it is on par with the classic Sigs. I do not think it is on par with Glocks.

Even after my experience I do recommend them to people. For the price point, the SP2022 or the classic XD line are very good guns.

Last edited by Uncle Malice; October 15, 2011 at 03:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.02136 seconds with 8 queries