View Single Post
Old January 5, 2015, 01:01 AM   #25
Will-j

Mindset@freenokia

I have but one question , and I ask it with all due respect: If you have any reservations about having to use lethal force in protecting either yourself, your family, or another innocent party when confronted with life-threatening circumstances....especially in your own home; Why do you choose to carry a firearm in the first place?
Wherever you live, the 'CASTLE DOCTRINE' should apply, especially if your home is broken into and your lives are threatened, and the intruders are armed when you are so threatened.
Perhaps I am misunderstanding something here, and if so--then I apologize, but whatever the case... if you are not mentally prepared to use lethal force then you surely face the possibility of severe bodily harm, as well as those with you... even death....should the perpetrators discover that you are carrying at the time.
As a retired Peace Officer, I still remember what the academy instructors told us. 'If you are not willing to use lethal force--by ANY means necessary to protect yourself or any other innocent party, then you are in the wrong profession'.
I wish you luck in finding your resolution.

WILL.

Page generated in 0.03531 seconds with 8 queries