View Single Post
Old February 21, 2008, 04:24 PM   #2
Beretta686

I personally bought for $200, an XD9 off a budy of mine that he put +20K rounds through it, refinished the slide, got a new 16-rd mag and it sits in my car as my "disposable" gun.

I'd look at a gunshow for a beat up but serviceable name-brand pistol (Glock, Sig, Beretta, etc) get it cheap and your good to go. I recall seeing somewhere PD trade in Sig 225s for $250 or so. I've also seen a few DAO Beretta 96s on gunbroker pretty cheap ($250 range). Or you could always get a cheapo wheel-gun like a Commanche or Rossi, since it looks like this won't be shot much.

Oh and if you want a REAL disposable gun, I'd look into High-points, even though they are the ghetto-ist looking gun I've ever seen. I'd personally never own one, but I've shot them and actually kind of liked it.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

Page generated in 0.03789 seconds with 8 queries