View Single Post
Old March 19, 2005, 10:18 PM   #17
RCPractitioner

Quote:
I know I am paranoid, but a newbie, asking that kind of question always raises a red flag for me
Why in the world would my question be cause for paranoia? I understand that there are a few people who like to keep their career choices private. (That raises more of a red flag to me than someone willing to disclose what they do.) As for all those that offered advice thank you and I will take it to heart.

Quote:
you didn't seem to indicate that you have a SO
Actually I do, I think that I originally posted that I have an expensive GF (girlfriend) have had for 2 years now. She is not as supportive of my hobby as I would like, but when I explained that I wanted different guns for different things much as she wants different shoes for different outfits she got a little better. We currently co-habitate and she makes next to nothing at her job (Veterinary Tech) so I end up footing the bill for most everything. Now if I can just convince her to finish school so she can get a real job and we can make enough together that I can buy more guns! Yeah right I know keep dreaming!

Page generated in 0.02745 seconds with 8 queries