Thread: Taurus CT2 9
View Single Post
Old December 23, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1
mrjetskey

Taurus CT2 9

I bought a Taurus ct29 because I had pistols in 9mm and wanted a carbine that fired same rounds,Try bugging ot with 5k 9mm rds 1k of 12gauge BS.and sdlug ,and %0cal box full of 22LR shells,I wanted ar or ak )(waited too long) but got to thinking how would I carry all this ,so setteled for a good 9mm that was supposed to have 2 31rd mags double stack yet when I bought it the night lights went out in GOVT.at academy it looked like both mags were double stackand size of 9mm 25 or 30 rd,they have 2 large crimpsd on each side of them and wont hold more than 10rd.Taurus lied in their advertisement,So I'm stuck with a gun that only has 10 cap but judging by crimp it was afterthought by taurus.I dont know if this gun qualifiys for 922r it says made in usa on one side made in brazil right across,since these mags.easily come apart with z type spring and floating bullet craddle that catches on the tabs,Could I just take mag apart and machine out its lumps to make it at least 25 round if not 30 like advertised originaly now they advertise 10

Page generated in 0.02766 seconds with 8 queries