View Single Post
Old February 10, 2013, 08:39 AM   #5
Spats McGee
Staff

Welcome to The Firing Line, Ranger Nation!

These fine folks who posted before I did nailed it. There are some things that you need, and some things that you do not need:

Whether you get your firearm back may or may not depend on the disposition of your criminal case. You need to talk to an attorney, licensed in your jurisdiction, and versed in both state and federal firearms law. You need to talk to that attorney about both the criminal case and getting your firearms back.

You do not need advice from a bunch of strangers from different jurisdictions, over the internet, who may or may not have any clue about the law applicable to your case. What you do not need to do is post a bunch of details about the case on the internet. Things that you tell your lawyer are privileged. Things that you post on the internet are not.

I'm going to close this, before folks start asking questions and you are tempted to post details that really ought to be kept between you and your lawyer.

Page generated in 0.02356 seconds with 8 queries