View Single Post
Old August 5, 2009, 03:31 PM   #514
FyredUp

There are still scattered shortages. Some real and some perpetrated by people still hoarding and buying every box of ammunition they find in their caliber of choice.

I can tell you at the gun store I frequent there is plenty of 7.62x39mm ammo, silver bear, Wolf Military classic, and a couple other brands. I would guess at least a couple thousand rounds on the shelf. There is plenty of 5.45x39mm ammo, I don't know how much but the shelf slot for it was full. I don't use this so I didn't pay that much attention. The shelf slots for 223/5.56mm were full also with a few different brands. I don't use this either so again I don't know the exact amount.

They also had several boxes of various .45acp ammo, 9mm, .40, and .38. There were others but again if I don't use it I don't pay much attention.

Plenty of new and used pistols of all varieties in the case. At least 6 AR-15 type rifles, a dozen or so AK variants, a couple M1A's. 2 CETME's, 2 or 3 M1 Carbines, a couple of Garands, Saigas, SKS's a couple of semi auto Tommy Guns and some goofy looking bull pup 5.56mm rifle.

I seriously think the worst is over and unless people **** themselves all over again and panic buy maybe things will return to normal. Well, with the exception of higher prices. Although 7.62x39 ammo has dropped almost $7 for 100 rounds at this gun shop.

Remain calm, all is well.

Page generated in 0.02604 seconds with 8 queries