View Single Post
Old March 29, 2019, 01:15 PM   #68
44 AMP
Staff

Quote:
I think gun dealers should refuse to do business with people who aren't a member of some gun rights organization, or at least should have a 10% up charge for those who are not..
And I think that idea is a bunch of crap. It is just as fascist/elitist as gun control laws, just in the opposite direction. I get that you want to make a point, and its an important point, but penalizing law abiding citizens for not actively supporting your political point of view is the wrong way to go about it.

Now, if you wanted to convince gun dealers to offer a discount to gun rights group members, I'm ok with that. But you don't refuse to do business, or ADD cost just because someone isn't a card carrying NRA or other gun rights group member. It's WRONG!

This is NOT the same thing as Barrett, or Ruger refusing to do business with the state of California, because of what the state has DONE to restrict firearms, you are proposing a punishment on people who YOU feel haven't done ENOUGH to support firearms ownership. I think its wrong and a very bad idea.

Page generated in 0.02884 seconds with 8 queries