View Single Post
Old September 28, 2008, 01:14 PM   #14
10-96

I'm still not sure what kind of budget you're looking at. If it's like my budget- then it's a clean used Stevens 311. Or if new- then a CZ Ringneck or a Stoeger. Anything but a Baikal (Russian garbage). Also, be wary of old Belgium no-names and cheap Spanish SG's. One just never knows what kind of steel you end up with in the bbls. I bought a Stoeger... well, I didn't intend to- it just sorta worked out that way. I was trying to irritate a salesman/Mgr who was treating his employees like poop and acting like jerk in front of customers. Anyway, after some time the guy gave me 45-50% off and an appology. Anyhow, I went home with a Stoeger I had to explain to the former Missus. It's the little 18.5 delux, nickled, foo-foo, shiney stocked, screw-in choked, dbl triggered, uh- model. I have more fun with that thing! It's squared up and shoots where I point it, has 3" chambers, broke in nicely within 75 to 100 rnds, rubber buttpad. I only have 2 1/2 cases of shells through it so far- but I haven't found a single gripe yet.

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.02552 seconds with 8 queries