View Single Post
Old May 2, 2016, 03:42 PM   #9
pawaterfowlhunter

[QUOTE]You need a BASIC education on the use of Firearms for defensive purposes. Your behavior makes it clear to me that you should not be carrying a pistol around and dont understand what an appropriate response is.

Go seek some professional instruction in use of force issues before YOU end up in the back of a patrol car and only get to see that wife and baby on visiting day/QUOTE]

Well, being that this wasn't a case of defensive firearm usage, nor was there use of force, your point is invalid. The gun was never shouldered, nor was it presented to an individual. Anyone who may have saw it was 500 yards away in the apartment complex. My actions do nothing to point to your idea that I "clearly" shouldn't be carrying a pistol (the pistol wasn't even involved). Your conclusion evidences your arrogance and quick willingness to judge someone without fully knowing the person or situation surrounding the circumstances. The fact that the neighbor came over to apologize and to tell me he fully sided with my actions, indicates that people clearly saw my response as being justified. In conclusion, you should probably seek a behavioral health professional as jumping to extreme conclusions indicates you may actually be the one too impulsive to possess a firearm.

Love
Steven

Last edited by pawaterfowlhunter; May 2, 2016 at 03:53 PM.

Page generated in 0.03201 seconds with 8 queries