View Single Post
Old March 24, 2001, 11:29 PM   #5
IZZY

Byron

I was not aware there were any subgun games/compitition...if so what are the conditions of play? ( shooting in meteres...10?, 25?,50?,75?) Does it simulate real combat or is it an arbitrary thing? ( i.e. is it a bunch of "good timers" or real combat freaks/police?)

Both closed bolts and open are capable of laying down good "cover fire", which by the way will only work against untrained/seasoned advisaries. That being said, just about all new production SMG's are closed bolt ( including mini UZI's etc.) Using your logic answer me why all these manufactures who have millitary contracts and testing recources way beyond us "pee-on's" would make the new guns closed bolt if it were so much worse than the cheaper open blot?

Open bolts are inherently inaccurate, if perchance a good operator/shooter can make good use of this system past fifty yards, then he is one in a thousand. I was issued an UZI with an open bolt, I was happy to have something, but I sure as heck would have preffered a H und K !

Page generated in 0.02917 seconds with 8 queries