View Single Post
Old February 3, 2009, 12:30 AM   #69
gcfennell

More from Iraq

Another correspondance from our guys and gals in Iraq and Afganistan.
Best regards,
George

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:41 AM
To: 'George C. Fennell, L.E.'
Subject: Weapon Shield Samples

Hi George

Many thanks for the samples of Weapon Shield that you sent to me.

I tested your product on various firearms while I was home on R&R and was really impressed. They all felt smoother after applying Weapon Shield, even an old Norinco 1911 that is not known for being a smooth pistol!

I’ve now returned to Iraq and over the last month have used your product on Glock and Browning pistols, AK47s and PKM light machine guns. All the firearms felt a lot smoother after applying Weapon Shield. I also found that Weapon Shield does not get gummy due to the heat generated by firing or from the cold weather. I also noticed that Weapon Shield does not evaporate and disappear like other products that we have been using in the sandpit.

I have given a couple of samples to other experienced shooters, instructors/operators in Iraq and they have all given me very positive feedback. Good feedback for a new product in an old and competitive industry is not always easy to come by!
It says a lot for Weapon Shield that these experienced shooters have asked me for more of your product!

Having spent 30 years in the firearms training industry and working on various high risk units I have used many, many products that proclaimed to be the shooters salvation! Weapon Shield has impressed me and I will definitely be placing an order when I get out of the sandpit and back to my shooting school on a fulltime basis.

Once again, thank you for the samples! I will definitely be recommending Weapon Shield to my friends, colleagues and students.

Regards

Adrian Rosslee
Tactical Defence Institute
(SA) +27 (0)84 606 3647
(Iraq)+964 (0)79 0258 7857
[email protected] / [email protected]
http://www.steelshieldtech.com

Page generated in 0.02455 seconds with 8 queries