View Single Post
Old June 15, 2000, 09:26 PM   #1
Big Bunny

Anyone use the "refresh" product for corn-cob media in a tumbler/polisher?

I use my excellent LYMAN Turbo-Twin a lot due to shooting on a grassed(mud?)range and find my green corn-cob media is now discoloured and appears to take longer to polish very discoloured pistol brass(range "droppies" as well).

I would appreciate any experiences and comments on this procedure from FL correspondents, as the treatment advertised appears to be a liquid?

***PS
[I kicked myself this morning, as usually I tip the Lyman media plus polished shells gradually into a 4l ice-cream bucket, with the Lyman supplied perforated lid as a flat sieve, well - something happened this morning and I tipped the whole blanking thing upside-down over the bucket and simply shook it about -together.
Result... sorted brass and media in under half the time!! And no spills...Now why didn't I think of that 2 years ago? Who needs the relatively expensive Lyman auto-sifter addition now !]

------------------
A thought from 'Big Bunny'...."The sword does not kill, it is a tool in the hands of the killer".... Seneca 'the younger' (circa AD 35)

Page generated in 0.02273 seconds with 8 queries