View Single Post
Old May 26, 2001, 11:21 PM   #8
Senior Member
Join Date: February 8, 2001
Posts: 185
Start by simply calling the local sheriff and ask if he has signed a Form 4 before. If the answer is no than start looking at the alternate routes, but if he says he has than the next step is to figure out the item you want. Once you do that, post back and we will be happy to fill you in on the next step.
JimFromFL is offline  
Page generated in 0.04360 seconds with 8 queries