View Single Post
Old March 16, 2014, 09:29 AM   #1
Compromise

I GOT IT!!! YEAH!!! Now.. I need some advice :)

first.. thank you everyone who gave such amazing advice on buying my first gun with hopes of obtaining a CC permit.

I finally chose one last saturday, I ended up going with the Bersa Thunder .380 with the DS mag. I LOOVE it!
I took it to the range yesterday with my hubby and shot it for the first time, i need practice! I started shooting at 21ft and it was kinda spread out but all on paper! But this is only my 3rd time shooting in 15 years.
I also shot hubbys sig 9mm and was a much better shot with it but after shooting his (which I have shot once before) I went back to my .380 and did LOTS better!

I took photo's of my targets to include~ I obviously will have A TON of practicing to do but for my 3rd time EVER shooting a gun I think I did pretty darn good! so in the pictures, the target w/ 15 holes is my hubbies 9mm. after I shot this target I went back to my .380 and shot two mags on a new target and it was SOOO much better than the first target I shot with my .380.

So.. any advice on how to NOT close my eyes when I pull the trigger? I don't every time, but I did notice that when My eyes DID close, its when my wrist broke and I got the "stray" hits.... and training advice is appreciated!! obviously "PRACTICE" is the best answer and this I will be doing.. anything else what helped you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg .380.jpg (36.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg sig.jpg (30.2 KB, 103 views)

Page generated in 0.04702 seconds with 9 queries