View Single Post
Old October 29, 2010, 11:00 PM   #57
MikeNice81

Carry which ever is easier to shoot. I am looking at a good used .38spl or pocket 9mm because that is what I find comforting.

If you are comfortable with a .32 and can shoot it well then go for it. It will work if you aim for the right spots.

Back in the 1960s my dad's aunt and uncle ran a boarding house. They had to kick a guy out for not paying his rent. He got irate and started throwing a fit. He went to his car and came back with a 6" knife. He told my dad's uncle he was going to skin him alive. My dad's aunt stepped out on the porch and with one shot (from about 10 yards) killed the guy. She was carrying a .32 S&W Long revolver.

New York City police shot Angel Alvarez 21 times with 9mm Gold Dots. The guy was back out of the hospital in a week.

The point is simple. It is all about which one you feel comfortable with and will carry. There is no promise when it comes to hand guns stopping a bad guy.

Page generated in 0.02286 seconds with 8 queries