View Single Post
Old July 29, 2013, 11:33 AM   #10
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Many of us are not fond of the import clone guns going to price point importers... Even if we never handled or owned or even fired them...

These have a tendency to undergo changes during a contract run... Others never have much of a parts support system in the contract...

Often times these guns and their parts get pretty rare soon after a contract ends or an importer goes under of changes hands...

Then you always face the risk that our govt. could impose embargo stipulations on an already shaky ally....

Small arms are often included in these...

It is for the fact that I can buy American at a similar price point from a proven American Company selling a decent quality American Product rather than taking a risk on a gun that isn't "going back to the factory" if it has an issue...

I am a mossberg man since my first projectile emitting device which was a .410 bolt bun with poly choke... The smooth tight bolt was smoother and tighter sliding than any new one in Cabelas including the rifles...

I would own any number of nicer American guns but would have to be used in good shape for a great price or a mis-priced new one...

Brent

Page generated in 0.03715 seconds with 8 queries