View Single Post
Old April 16, 2012, 12:38 PM   #9
Venom1956

Well, I am not positive if I want the CZ75 SA.

I'd like to feel it in hand. Ordering it isn't an issue, what happened was I ordered a SP-01 Shadow Target thinking it would feel like a CZ75 with nice beavertail but the changed the ergonomics slightly and I found it uncomfortable compared to the standard CZ75... It was a costly mistake and I felt like a jerk when I told my LGS that I was unhappy with it after they special ordered it for me, I am one of the people they don't require to but money down to order something. So I insisted they let me cover
the restocking fee and it was sent back.

I mean seriously why CHANGE the egros on the CZ75?! thats like changing them on a 1911 or glock?! That's how they are!

I then I found the Sphinx3000 which is also nice but it cannot accept CZ parts or mags and the new versions that KRISS is importing are ugly compared to the sabre defense ones...

So now im back to CZ guns the CZ75 SA and the Stainless models both have beavertails much like the SP-01 they just lack the full dust cover. I suppose a Stainless CZ with beavertail would work also. If anyone knows where I can handle one of those.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Last edited by Venom1956; April 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Page generated in 0.03386 seconds with 8 queries