View Single Post
Old August 29, 2009, 01:50 PM   #63
Recoiljunkie44

Funny I had a conversation with a person because I was carrying a 9mm adn they gave me so much hell saying that it wasn't powerful enough and it would probably just make the inturder mad if you shot him with it! I calmy replied in a joking manner but sternly that if its that bad then let me shoot them in the toe at 50 yrds cuz it probalby won't hurt! The point being not that i would actually shot at a innocent person but that if you are accurate with anything it is potentally lethal in your hands! I remember a while back that a 13 year old girl shot a ferrel hog out of a tree with a .177 caliber souped up bb gun! She killed it instantly with one shot! Now Im sure she had praticed alot with it, but the point being that you can't put down what someone carrys just because its small! I think personally You shoot best with what you pratice the most with! In my case this would probaly be my single six Ruger in .22 LR! cuz i can spend $15 dollars and get 500 rounds! Another reason i like to use this is cuz after practicing with the single six I move up to my SBH in .44 magnum and can shoot very good. Its very easy to practice with the same style gun and be very effecient when I move up to the Big calibers!

Walt: " well you know,I prayed for them to come
but no one answered"

Page generated in 0.02312 seconds with 8 queries