View Single Post
Old July 8, 2012, 07:35 PM   #25
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

So am I a sinner of highest regsrd if I do my first "carry walk" while clocked in at the walmart I am employed by?

Like I tell 'em already... "wouldn't you just love to know..." as I shine them on... They already know i do not do involuntary fondling of my person unless I am pinned down by a single gal and the search ain't for weapons...

Man this joint wasn't ready for the likes of me when I strode in there...

They shoulda known when I made the comment "Ya'll sure do make it hard on a feller to get fired 'round here" following description of discipline procedures... Or when I snickered when asked if us "new hire associates" understood the corporate lawyer proofed self defense policy regarding on the clock employees...

I straight up stated that I do not go to bended knee out of duress...

Rolled eyes were the norm...

I was quick to state I would never defend their cash but that they had no policy explicitly stating my life was worthless and could not be defended by my self... So their policy is without tooth so long as my actions are not about protecting their "Assets"... My civil right to Life Liberty and pursuit of happiness... Well thst'n shall not be infringed...
Brent

Page generated in 0.03040 seconds with 8 queries