Thread: Arbor press
View Single Post
Old January 20, 2020, 09:52 AM   #31
USPSUSMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddawg View Post
That sucks. I'll gladly, well not gladly, but I will pay a few bucks to avoid the hassle of a lost package. I just went to Midway and the UPS/USPS option was $12.14 for 500 bullets, the UPS ground was $12.69. Even if that surepost had been free, I would have still doled out $12.69 to avoid USPS from sending it to their private black hole. That is just me though, depends on your tolerance for BS level I reckon. The older I get the lower that bar gets

Private black hole? Come on guys, very few packages are ever truly lost by any of the delivery companies. Sometimes mistakes happen but in the 33 years I spent there as Manager in several operations there was hardly ever a “lost” item that didn’t turn up somewhere. These threads always seem to have people piling on with total BS like this. For example, I had a single bottle of CLP ordered from Amazon. It was “lost” and they sent me another bottle. 3 weeks later it was delivered by UPS. That is a rarity. Even if they are late by any of the companies it is seldom more than a day or 2. All we ever want to gripe about is the occasional exception instead of the 98% on time or early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page generated in 0.02124 seconds with 8 queries