View Single Post
Old October 17, 2019, 08:27 PM   #24
American Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrick View Post
Freedom dies in the arms of “majority rule”.

Majority rule is bad for the minority.

Like I always say, the second amendment is very short and to the point. Anyone with the reading comprehension skills can understand what it’s intent and meaning is... I mean come on, it’s only one sentence. If you attest that the second amendment means anything other than “the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed”, you are not an honest person.

To be honest, I feel that a good portion of the first amendment has been twisted and warped way beyond the original intent.

I don’t care how many people hate my civil rights, they are still my rights, and that was kinda the point of the bill of rights.

The government would trample over the rights mentioned in the BOR in a split second of those ten amendments didn’t exist.

They want the guns, yes... they just haven’t figured out how to do it yet. The funny thing is, the wide spread proliferation is due to attempts to control them.
There has been no better pitch man for firearms than Barack Hussein Obama. I doubt anyone will ever sell as many guns than him. lol

The fact that regular Americans go out and clear the shelves of every firearm after a highly publicized shooting, gives me a little faith that survivability hasn't been completely bred out of our country just yet... not that it is anything to celebrate.

People that otherwise might not have bought a firearm or additional firearms, felt compelled by the threat of the democrat party's repetitive gun control howls as well as the threat that violence could happen to them.

Page generated in 0.02964 seconds with 8 queries