View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 08:10 PM   #24
Mindful

Attention:

O.K. even Joe called me who's the owner of Legendary guns... nice guy too! He said he will definitely make if right so i have no worries any more. It makes sense that since it cycles with full rounds it probably doesn't cycle with the empty rounds simply because the 'hook' is not sharp or maybe the spring is not strong enough. Oh... he also mentioned that Chiappa told him that the newer lane ejection is not any better than the first, so probably it is something simple.

I tend to get a little bent out of shape and say too much at times... so I have confidence that Legendary guns will definitely have chiappa make it right. They've got such beautiful guns at that store it makes sense that they definitely take care of their customers.

Well, good night for now, and I'll keep you posted. I just want to shoot the darn thing and it would seem that the 45 long colt should be great since all the reproduction Henry's, Winchester's etc. have been using the 45 for years! It's probably just some wimpy spring under the ejector and I'm going to at least have my really good gunsmith at least take a look see before I send it back. That way we'll all be happy and I can make it to the range.

It shoot accurately too! Just a tad heavy on the trigger, but I'm sure things could be done for that too. Don't be disappointed yet.....

The Spencer should be fine and I'll let you know. beautiful with all the color cased and the really nice wood too. the really beautiful almost black blue on the barrel etc. Nice carbine!

Richard

P.S. give me all of your impressions with yours!

Page generated in 0.02885 seconds with 8 queries