View Single Post
Old November 6, 2021, 11:48 AM   #212
Metal god

To the reckless question , I was asking a legit question so thanks for the feedback . I don’t know all the definitions to recklessness . I don’t know if it can be used in the way I may be suggesting . That’s why I would need to see the charges and the jury instructions as they pertain to each individual charge .

I guess my overall question is can your actions be considered reckless if you interject yourself into a situation you were not asked to be in . 44 makes a good point about stopping the car in the middle of the road to help even though you were not asked to be there . In that example which I think is a good one to discuss maybe . The selfless heroic person is not only putting himself in harms way but everybody else on the road . I believe that’s what makes it reckless it’s not that The person stopping the car to help is in harms way that makes it reckless it’s that all the subsequent things that can happen because of his reckless action that makes it reckless ???

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03649 seconds with 8 queries