View Single Post
Old June 26, 2012, 11:44 PM   #20
sholling

Quote:
The best I can say is I do my best to not buy any products from [C]alfornia that I can avoid or otherwie do without. Its not always possible to avoid buying a [C]alfornia product as sometimes you dont know where something comes from but I do my best to protest by spending my dollars elsewhere.

I understand many good gun loving people live in the state and figt for gun rights every day until the day it gets more inline with the Constitution of the United States as I see it and understand it I will do everything to protest in my own legal way. Believe it or not , its actually not impossible to grow my own produce..... no Kali...
Better yet instead of trying to harm innocent hard working people how about just getting involved and help. The NRA and CalGuns need all the help they can get.

Last edited by sholling; June 26, 2012 at 11:51 PM.

Page generated in 0.02130 seconds with 8 queries