View Single Post
Old December 9, 2009, 10:51 PM   #6
shovel99
Retired Screen Name

Combat Focus Shooting... Thanks Rob... Great DVD!

Hi,

I believe I received the DVD with my Life Membership last year and only got around to viewing part of it a few days ago. As a relatively new gunner... maybe 4-5 years, and CCW in GA, I have read a great deal about self defense on the net and books by some of the greats, but no actual physical training and yours is the first DVD. You have probably saved my life one day. Most of the range focus is too slow, too far. All the ranges I use prohibit draws and rapid fire, so the best I can do to simulate real defense is presentation from ready and... risk the wrath of the range owner by shooting doubles.

My brother (who I am teaching to shoot) was having trouble getting on the paper at all in target approach, and after 20 minutes of your technique at 6 feet... was able to score quickly and see the sights so well.. that he put 4/6 on a B 29 Silhouette in timed fire at 50 feet shortly thereafter.

I am in the process of inviting everyone I know to shoot and bring them "into the fold", and have just bought a second copy of your DVD to loan out with the first one. I have recruited 2 new shooter NRA members in the past 2 months and have "appointments" with a half dozen of my friends (& some wives) to choose home defense weapons and learn the skills.

Your DVD is part of the method and the inspiration.

Thanks,

Paul Davis

Page generated in 0.03113 seconds with 8 queries