View Single Post
Old December 16, 2012, 07:43 PM   #1
jcwit

Fantastic Case Lube

I posted this on another forum and maybe folks here will benefit from my findings.

Guys, I have found a winner!!!!!

I have a product called Fluid Film that I use for rust proofing the undercarriage of my vehicles, works fantastic, stops rust dead, period. It was developed for the Navy as a rust proofing for ocean going ships and is basically unrefined wool grease/oil AKA lanolin.

During the above discussion I remembered the Fluid Film and this afternoon tried it. One of the hardest rounds I have to resize is .30 cal. Carbine, especially so if using a Lee Loader, the one using a mallet. This Fluid Film takes the effort right out of the resizing. Now I'm not suggesting going the route of the Lee Loader, I used it because its so much harder than using the press, and walla it works, even better than my old standby Unique Case Lube.

Fluid Film is available at John Deere dealers in spray, quarts, gallons, and 55 gal. drums. Here in my area the spray can costs approx $10.00 and is probably more than one would need for years/decades.

Page generated in 0.03218 seconds with 8 queries