Metal god

Quote:
302.71 Hypoactive (low) Sexual Desire Disorder

302.72 Female Sexual Arousal Disorder

302.72 Male Erectile Disorder

302.73 Female Orgasmic Disorder

302.74 Male Orgasmic Disorder

302.75 Premature Ejaculation

302.76 Dyspareunia (Not Due to a General Medical Condition)

302.79 Sexual Aversion Disorder

307.0 Stuttering
These are all disorders . Is that the same as illness ?

Most if not all that are quoted are physical disorders and not mental , yes ?

Quote:
"The media" are using words against us. I think we need to use words back at them, to redirect the discussion in more constructive directions. Don't let "them" define the terms. Don't refer to Sandy Hook as a "shooting." Call it what it was: a "massacre." And I don't mean just among ourselves. I mean, especially, when talking to the people who are fence-sitters on the gun control issue
Yea this is not going to happen . At least not by people in this forum . There was a thread started a month or so ago asking if we should stop using the word weapon and just use gun or firearm . Well lets just say most did not think it was an issue and felt it was caving in and letting the antis win . Instead of us all banding together for one common goal it appears we would rather cannibalize our selves rather then standing together with one language and one voice . Thank god for the NRA . At least somebody is organized

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03214 seconds with 8 queries