View Single Post
Old January 2, 2013, 06:05 PM   #32
Dwight55

OK, . . . I'm old fashioned, . . . and maybe a bit on the "old" side with or without the fashion.

BUT, . . . when I was younger, . . . there were folks who just did not have their mental "facilities" together.

The ones who displayed a propensity for violence, a danger to others, etc. were summarily hauled off, . . . and a discussion and dispensation were done later.

My point? The were removed from society when it became apparent that there were flaws within their mental makeup that were dangerous.

Yes, . . . one of my aunts was in the psych hospital in Columbus, Ohio until she died, . . . my grandfather had her committed, . . . and he didn't bother to sit me down and get my input, advice, or ask my take on the situation. Best I know, . . . she never harmed anyone, . . . and the "incarceration" may have been the reason, . . . I cannot tell.

I would have loved to have gotten to know her, . . . didn't happen.

Long and short of it all, . . . head science is not science, . . . it is looking at indicators, . . . making a best guess as to what/why/where/ and what if?, . . . and a lot of hoping it was right.

That added to the fact that no one has ever published an accepted paper on "This is how the brain functions", . . . yet we have litterally tens of thousands of Dr's (????) and other professionals (????) routinely adding this chemical or that chemical, . . . or a full cocktail OF chemicals to the brains of affected individuals, . . . with little if any followup.

This whole thing needs to be addressed, . . . long before we begin the clip, mag, assault rifle, EBR argument/discussions.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.02079 seconds with 8 queries