View Single Post
Old June 19, 2011, 11:14 PM   #7
lamarw

Yes, the charge bar just sets in like you would place a disk except you only have one choice with the charge bar (makes life easier). You do not remove the charge bar to make adjustments. You simply dial it in until you reach the desired weight. Remember it takes two throws since the cavity might of compacted from the previous setting. When I think I am there, I weight about three or four throws for consistency before commencing loading.

When you want to change loads, simply dial it in again without having to remove the powder jar and spill powder. That alone makes it superior to having to remove the powder bottle and change the disk or the cavity of a disk. I have three sets of disk stored and retired under my work bench.

Here are a couple of pictures that say more than words. The first picture is with the charge bar in place (powder jug mounts over top). Second picture shows charge bar turned upside down. You see there is only one slot you have to match up with the lever of the powder dispenser.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charge bar 1.jpg (242.5 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg charge bar 2.jpg (251.5 KB, 253 views)

Page generated in 0.02636 seconds with 9 queries