View Single Post
Old October 31, 2008, 06:01 PM   #10
BigJimP

Ok, we have hijacked this topic enough .....with our bs ..( I apologize waterengineer, I stated the nonsense ..).

I disagree with Zippy13 on the Browning triggers:
I think the triggers on the Browning target guns these days are way better than serviceable. I particularly like the adjustability of the trigger / and the optional trigger pads they provide as part of their triple trigger system. The Browning triggers are not as good as a well tuned 1911 handgun trigger from a company like Wilson Combat ( but then hardly anything is ) / or a Krieghoff or Kolar shotgun ....but its by far one of the best triggers on a production gun out there on guns produced in the last 15 years or so, in my opinion.

I don't know if the trigger on the 625 is any different than the 525 / or its just marketing speak / but I think many of the Browning models still give you a lot of gun for the money / and WaterEngineer, if the 625 fits you, I don't think you'd be disappointed in the gun. It's a good looking gun / and I think fairly priced around $3,000 for the couple of guns I saw. Let us know if you pick one up please / we would appreciate a report on what you think / or if you get to testfire one that belongs to someone else.

Page generated in 0.03429 seconds with 8 queries