View Single Post
Old July 15, 2011, 06:33 AM   #136
chadstrickland

Lol..that's not how the system works...the only time I ever seen the system working first hand I was about to be getting screwed by it...and only saved not from the system but because my brother woke up and was able to tell them....so you preaching to me how good and true the system is would be like a catholic priest asking a muslim to go to church....I know you have seen things to make you believe the way you do johnska...but I have also seen things as well..and no I don't believe the system works at all.....someone in here asked me what would I do if somone broke into my house while I was sleeping but in a attempt to rob me or kill me fell down the stairs and landed unconscious....I would laugh at the irony as I am a humorous person and call the cops...however I have to ask you a question..what would you do if the same thing happened except he wasn't fully unconscious his gun laying safely at your feet and he looks up and says the cops can arrest me now but ill get out in a couple years pleading insanity and when I do ill come back and kill your wife and kids while you are at work one day.....are you going to roll the dice and see if the system works..or commit cold blooded murder and shoot him..because you and I both know it would be a shaken house owner found robber laying on floor and executed him.....in my opinion ersland pretty much did the latter...if that guy with the head wound ever recovered he would have probably wanted revenge for being so messed up and stuff...so no I say it was his call to make and he did...you can say this is all some wild theory but nobody knows what was going on through his head that night...was ersland scared of retaliation or not..idk but I say it was his call
Two weapons that was designed by the same man still in use by the us military 100 years later...1911 and m2...is there anything that comes close.....lol annd maybe perhaps a sig sauer p226 tac ops edition..

Page generated in 0.02600 seconds with 8 queries