Thread: CZ P-07
View Single Post
Old February 2, 2013, 03:36 PM   #1
MikeWhite

CZ P-07

Afternoon everyone. Recently picked up the new CZ P07 Duty, I know it isn't all that new, but I also know that when I was trying to decide on it, there was very little to be found about it.

First off, hold the gun if you get a chance, that will almost sell it. The ergonomics were perfect, and the grip is textured enough to really keep it in place. Accuracy seems to be abut on par with my Glocks, but I have always found that accuracy has a lot to do with individual preference, and I enjoy the feel of this gun more than any that I have handled, and because of that I anticipate it being the most accurate, for me, that I own. The NEBO light included in the package is bright, easy to operate, and seems like a pretty decent inclusion considering the price. I have not had enough range time to really comment on the reliability yet, but through my initial 100, it sure felt like it was gonna be a hell of a pistol.

I know this isn't the best review, but I am just trying to get the info out there on what I think is a pistol that should be considered more. Size is comparable to a G19, albeit a touch more top heavy, but the recoil is mild, and a 16+1 capacity is pretty impressive considering how thin it feels.

Hogue grip is in the mail, so that I can give everyone an idea as to what size fits, and how it effects the feel. I can find nothing as far as aftermarket goes, which is a little frustrating, but it was expected.

Great gun, cheaper than a G19, more mag capacity, superior (in my mind) to Glock ergonomics, not as pretty as a G19 in my opinion but it is a gun, not a piece of furniture. I am a Glock man, but this gun is winning me over, we'll see when I get into the thousands of rounds fired, but as of right now, it is hard to knock this CZ

Page generated in 0.03688 seconds with 8 queries