Thread: Pit Bull Gun
View Single Post
Old September 28, 2010, 02:00 AM   #33
therealdeal

to the OP, this is an interesting post. people love animalsand are opinionated. in my opinon don't even bother trying be friends w/your neighbor anymore. he is not a magician, and if he cares or is a good guy then do the same in return. mind your own business and feel free to open carry or conceal(your choice). open carry not a bad idea but, again, its not your job to assist your neighbor(I am going off the gameplan that he doesn't care about you or your situation- if this isnt the case then the situation is different).

if the dog(s) come at you on your property in attck mode. shoot the animal just like a LEO would if he was called to the house and the dog charged him. you try the weedwacker bit you might end up dogfood. you might not see them coming. getting something on paper is a good idea but dont keep going out of your way and wasting your time. you can shoot a human breaking in your house so trust me you can punch this doggys ticket if he comes at you on your property. gun ordinances mean absolutely nothing and it doesn't matter what neighborhood in america you live in. if the dog attacks you or if a pitbull(s) charge you on your property you can shoot to kill. I think you should also(in my opinion. ps- I love dogs and have two. one is a large crazy choc lab but thats a different story. trust me, you'll be able to get a shot off even after the dog is on you. if not, thats some bad luck. this scenario is possible, but unless you have bad luck or are absolutely petrified of dogs I feel you should be able to aim and shoot. dont go to the ground on the first lunge, if he gets you by the neck you had Better get that round off quick. have a pocket knife as back up and rip his face off if by some small chance you do drop the gun. sorry for all the what ifs. basically, keep it simple, if the dog charges you on your property I feel you should kill it an attacking pitbull should Always been seen as a threat(especially when they're locked up a lot and they get loose). thats why LEO's shoot the animal on site. I wonder if it has past history?

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.02689 seconds with 8 queries