View Single Post
Old January 27, 2018, 02:50 PM   #24
Screwball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthTellers View Post
I think when people look at the price and the 2 round capacity and compare it to other guns for the same price or less, they're missing the point.

Will you ever find yourself in a situation where carrying a gun will stand out? Will you ever be in a situation where there are places you have to be, like a hospital, where you still feel the need to protect yourself and you can't have something that's obviously a firearm?

This isn't something you're going to pay for that outperforms an LCP or is cheaper than an LCP. You may look at this and say, "That's stupid" and write it off because it only fires two rounds. Bond Arms derringers only hold two rounds and they're as heavy as a tank, built like one too, but to carry one? What does it do that beats an LCP and costs twice as much?

At least this has a clear advantage of concealability even when it's not concealed and if you can carry a smartphone and a gun, you can carry this as well. At least this will never print in a conspicuous manner.

Is it the number one gun to carry? Nope, but it's not meant to replace an LCP. Is it ideal? Idk, it depends on the situation. Is it a waste of money? That's for you to decide what your life is worth.

Being I carry an iPhone on my belt, it would be very odd to employ that...

If you want something when you can’t carry a normal gun, I think you’d be better off with a NAA revolver over that. No unfolding, just cock off the safety notch and ready to fire.

Sorry, but I don’t see a point... I do see you trying to make one, but just because I make an argument for carrying a TAC-14 under a coat, doesn’t make it right. You mentioned putting it in your back pocket, and for when you can’t carry a gun. Sorry to break it to you, but it is a gun. If you can’t carry legally, you can’t carry legally. Doesn’t change anything if it looks like a gun or not.

For the back pocket, what is any different than this?

Instead of two round, and needs to be unfolded... you have 15 rounds, 8 being ready to go from the draw.

Page generated in 0.03376 seconds with 8 queries