View Single Post
Old February 15, 2002, 05:16 AM   #8
Jager1

I agree with CB. Most of what they advertise is generally out of stock.

Every order I ever placed with them arrived about 90% short. The invoice typically stated that they no longer had the item in stock and were not going to be receiving any more. I suppose what ticked me off the most was that the only items I ever recieved were those "additional" items I didn't really need (you know, the AK mag pouch or something), while never getting the items I had truly placed the order for.

Don't bother calling, either. They will always tell you that the items are in stock, despite the opposite being true.

Not a good feeling when you are trying to put something together from a bunch of sources and they don't deliver as advertised.

I complained to them each time and got the typical supply side excuses or infamous "the items you ordered are in high demand and short supply", right before they offered up a more expensive alternative or dashed my hopes altogether by claiming I'd be lucky to find one anywhere (Gee, then why are you advertising you have them and confirming it on the phone?).

After a few go-rounds, I gave up on them as a reliable supplier. :barf:

Who knows? Maybe they have changed?

Page generated in 0.02539 seconds with 8 queries