Thread: NOT Gun Control
View Single Post
Old February 18, 2018, 08:57 PM   #70
brian33x51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Redneck View Post
"
How so? Concealed carry laws have been loosened. Colorado wasted time legislating limits on magazine capacity. That was not smart. But the general statement about gun rights being impinged is difficult to validate. I would like to see how gun rights have been eroded.

Statement about kids dying in cars is true, but ignores the fact the many regulations and laws have improved automobile safety. Child car seat regulations are very strict, and as data provides opportunity to improve child safety in cars, laws are updated.

Improved and more detailed background checks, improved communication between agencies, and better coordination between states are things that I think could help decrease wing dings access to guns.
Colorado wasted time but we still can't get those laws pulled back because the Dims still run all three branches here. It's annoying I have to go to a local gunshop to get proper capacity mags.

My kids go to school and I go to pick them up every other day. Every time it makes me mad because legally I have to disarm to get out of my car. So beyond stupid...

Page generated in 0.03785 seconds with 8 queries