View Single Post
Old May 9, 2012, 05:34 PM   #21
Gerry

What GTone said makes absolute sense regardless if you want to hear it or not. The flaw in your process was visually inspecting only ~50% of your cases for proper powder charge before seating your bullet, when it should have been exactly 100% of your loads.

In fact, if I thought I had missed visually checking even one case during a 500 round reloading session on my Dillon, I'd pull all 500 despite the fact that I have a power check system. This is why reloading is considered a task that requires full attention and concentration, without distractions of pets, children, wife, alcohol, or anything else that might interfere with ensuring that every single round produced is safe.

Your nonchalant attitude concerning the existence and quantity of your squibs was frankly a little disheartening when some of us have seen the consequences of what a squib load can do when it isn't noticed. And many of us have our children and wives shooting our reloads, or standing near us.

Your process has to change and as GTone said, if you can't accept that then you should step back and take a breather until your mindset changes.

Page generated in 0.03678 seconds with 8 queries