View Single Post
Old May 30, 2013, 11:40 PM   #13
AID_Admin

Quote:
I would seriously take issue with the idea that you just can't handload on your own now, at least until I've heard specifics more detailed than what you've offered. I say this not at all to be adversarial, I'm simply using my own experience to counter the idea.
I feel a little awkward to be put in the position to answer this question, but if this is such an important matter, here...!

I am going through some marriage related issues because of which I have chosen to leave my home (along with most savings) and move in with relatives as a temporary measure. I am planing to buy a house within a year. Mean while I live with two women who are scared of guns and I could hardly talked them into allowing my keep my revolver in the house. The deal was that I will not keep any ammo in the house and this way they feel "safe" (no comments please). Any ammo I buy stays at my friend's house for now and we go to the range together. If I go by myself I simply buy ammo right at the counter on the range.

Now envision one of these women walk on me while I am putting bullets into cartridges... yeh, that would be something!

Page generated in 0.03574 seconds with 8 queries