View Single Post
Old January 11, 2013, 01:49 PM   #15
Alabama Shooter

Quote:
Part of winning this war is knowing who our friends are and who are enemies are.
You might be on to something there. Here in this letter he seems to be saying something:

Quote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

WASHINGTON — Full disclosure right upfront: I'm a proud life member of the National Rifle Association. I am on the NRA's board of directors and serve as chairman of the organization's Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee. I have owned and used firearms most of my life, and I can read. Unlike some in Washington, I don't believe that the 27 words above — the Second Amendment of our Constitution — have anything to do with "gun rights." Guns don't have rights. I do. So do you.

Fifty-two years ago, like tens of millions before and since, I raised my right hand and took an oath of enlistment in our armed forces, pledging to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." I promised I would "bear true faith and allegiance to the same." Notably, the words promise loyalty not to a political party or a particular individual but to the Constitution, which enshrines our liberties and the limits and responsibilities of those who govern us like no other foundational document on earth.
http://www.creators.com/opinion/oliv...he-o-team.html

I am not sure how is pro gun control go ahead and let us know.

Page generated in 0.03536 seconds with 8 queries