View Single Post
Old April 14, 2010, 07:48 AM   #8
misnomerga

My wife and I were pulled over in NC while she was driving. The pretty imposing state trooper came up to her window explained why he was stopping her. Here is the fun part, I agree with posters who said that as the passenger I don't need to say anything, but here is a twist; the trooper states that NC law says that in a traffic stop if there is a female driver and a male companion then the male needs to accompany the trooper back to his vehicle so the trooper can review how he determined the driver was speeding. This is to avoid any chance he can be accused of an impropriety. He asked me to step out of the car and go with him. Here I am sitting in his squad car with with all the gizmos and displays and he proceeds to explain to me how he timed her and how at the right speed she should have been here but was there. Meanwhile my heart was pounding because I had my concealed firearm on me. I am amazed that I even heard what he was even talking about. I was so happy to get out of his car and back on the road.

Page generated in 0.03188 seconds with 8 queries