View Single Post
Old January 30, 2010, 07:12 PM   #45
JohnKSa
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikrnu
I don't consider myself an "activist" I'm just a regular guy. Others have said I am an activist. Maybe I am maybe I'm not.
And maybe you forgot what you posted earlier on this thread.
Quote:
Carrying the handgun was political activism along with exercise.
I'm curious, do you also consider painting the muzzle nut on your AK-47 pistol blaze orange so it looks like an "airsoft clone" (in your words) to be activism too?
Quote:
It is almost as if the cops are targeting me because I obey the law.
Cops are targeting you for walking around with a gun in your hand in public. Yes, what you're doing is legal, but give the injured innocence routine a rest. The fact that walking around with a gun in your hand is legal doesn't mean it won't attract attention. When it does, it's ridiculous to pretend that you don't understand why you garnered that attention.

Here's your notice.

If you post another ridiculous statement that insults the intelligence of the entire TFL membership like this one does: "It is almost as if the cops are targeting me because I obey the law. If they treat me this way I wonder how they treat criminals?" then it will be your last post on TFL.

If you want to discuss the legal aspects of this topic without pretending that you don't understand why law enforcement keeps stopping you because you're walking around in public with guns then that's fine.

If you persist in playing the wide-eyed innocent who just "obeys the law" and has no idea why he keeps getting confronted by the police then your participation in this discussion and your posting career at TFL are over.

Page generated in 0.02716 seconds with 8 queries