View Single Post
Old September 15, 2005, 12:28 PM   #10
spacemanspiff

personally i would rate them in the following order:
1. winchester
2. remington
3. mossberg

i'm not sure why, but mossbergs just don't do a lot for me. the 870 is cool, but for reasons i again cannot explain, i would rather pay a bit less for the winchester but still have good quality.

i think i prefer the 1300 simply because of how it looks. yeah, the 'fastest unlocking action blah blah blah' may have had something to do with it, but who cares if you can unload 5 shells a few tenths of a second faster than a 870?

with all that said, and being as i'm 5'5" when gravity is at its lightest, the winchesters lop is a bit too long for my tastes. i'm probably going to wind up getting the ar-style collapsible buttstock/grip for it eventually.

thats something to consider as well, if you are already accustomed to shooting an AR may as well have your HD SG be as close as possible to its ergonomics.

Page generated in 0.02280 seconds with 8 queries